.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Effective communication with customers and staff Essay

Effective communication with customers and staff - Essay Example I am a customer – oriented person and I fully realize that any business environment needs to be designed under the scope of serving customers’ needs and expectations. I believe that the customer lies at the core of managements’ concern and agenda and for this reason I am focused on delivering customer satisfaction by being willing to listen to their complaints, eager to find solutions to their addressed problems and focused to delivering overall customer satisfaction. I have strong interpersonal skills which allow me to sympathize with others and understand their concerns or queries while at the same time I am confident in my interactions with the customers. I am a goal – and – performance oriented person and I am intrinsically motivated to achieve organizational objectives. I enjoy working in an environment that offers interactions on both levels – customers and employees – and I have developed strong communication skills. My leadership orientation will offer significant advantages to the store as I can inspire and motivate others to share a common vision for the company and the company’s goals and objectives. Through team work I can empower employees to engage to the organization and participate so as to achieve strategically and effectively the mission targeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment